At RAW, we love
midwest natural medicine is now raw. & co.
Our name may have changed, but our mission has not.
We care for people of all ages with any acute or chronic illness, as well as those just trying to reach a higher level of wellness. Our goal is to treat each patient with the most up-to-date, effective, least invasive, and most natural options for their condition. Our practitioners are highly trained and seek-out to treat the underlying cause of a disease rather than just treating its symptoms. We continue to ask 'why?' until the true reason for your condition has been determined. Utilizing this philosophy creates a very personalized medical experience and optimizes your healing potential.
Each patient is treated with the utmost respect and care, without exception, a comfortable environment. We make it a priority to listen to each and every concern. We understand every person is unique, and your treatment plan will be personally tailored for your needs.
our number one priority is to provide you with adequate education on all aspects of your health.
Dr. Kristen Haabala
get to know your doctor
Dr. Kristen Haabala Wiener
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science from St. Cloud State University
- Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from the National College of Natural Medicine - Portland, OR
- Residency completed at Dynamic Healing center
- Board certified registered physician in state of Minnesota
- Functional Medicine training through IFM as well as clinical mentoring in the area
- Therapeutic lifestyle training and certification through the First Line Therapy program as both a lifestyle educator and a healthcare provider
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent Practitioner certified
Dr. Haabala believes in investigating and treating the underlying cause of symptoms rather than suppressing or putting a ‘bandaid’ on symptoms, as this can truly help to improve long-term health. She loves to use lifestyle and natural medicines, such as counseling, nutrition, exercise, stress management and herbal medicines, with less potential side effects whenever possible. Sometimes with medicine, simple is best!
Last but not least, she believes that sometimes the best medicine is prevention! You do not need to be ‘sick’ to see a naturopathic doctor. Many patients come in to be the best version of themselves - to have more energy, think more clearly, lose weight, improve happiness, prevent illness or simply enjoy life more!